- BSc in Math and Economics, University of Toronto, Mississauga, 2014
- MA in Economics, University of Toronto, 2015
- PhD in Economics, University of Toronto, 2021 (expected)
- Summer 2014 - Present, Project: Incentive Design in Education
- Structural estimation in Matlab.
- Supervisor: Professor Robert McMillan
- Summer 2017 - Present, Project: Affirmitive Action and Student Effort
- Empirical analysis in Stata.
- Supervisor: Professor Natalie Bau
- Fall 2013 - Summer 2014: Mathematics Teaching Assistant
- Calculus I (x4)
- Calclus II
- Linear Algebra
- Fall 2014 - Present: Economics Teaching Assistant
- Quantative Methods of Economics (x6)
- Stata (Empirical analysis)
- Matlab (Structural estimation)
- Python (Webscraping and machine learning)
- Rstudio (Simulation)
- Revisiting the Racial Achievement Gap: Evidence from Recent US Panel Data (2017)
Work in Progress
- The Impact of Information Disclosure on Student Course Selection, with Robert McMillan and Linda Wang
- “Frontier in Economics of Education”, UTM, April 2017.
- “Intersection of Econometrics and Applied Micro”, U of T, October 2017.
- Playing board games
- I organize board game nights for the Graduate Economics Union at UofT.