- BSc in Math and Economics, University of Toronto, Mississauga, 2014
- MA in Economics, University of Toronto, 2015
- PhD in Economics, University of Toronto, 2021 (expected)
- Summer 2014 - Present, Project: Incentive Design in Education
- Structural estimation in Matlab.
- Supervisor: Professor Robert McMillan
- Summer 2017 - 2018, Project: Affirmitive Action and Student Effort
- Empirical analysis in Stata.
- Supervisor: Professor Natalie Bau
- Winter 2018 - Present, Project: New Method for Estimating Teacher Value Added
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation in R.
- Supervisor: Professor Jiaying Gu
- Winter 2018: Human Capital and Education in the Economy
- Student evaluation: mean rating = 4.6/5 and median rating = 5/5
- Fall 2013 - Summer 2014: Mathematics Teaching Assistant
- Calculus I (x4)
- Calclus II
- Linear Algebra
- Fall 2014 - Present: Economics Teaching Assistant
- Quantative Methods of Economics (x7)
- Undergraduate Econometrics (x1)
- Matlab and Stata (undergrad and graduate courses) (x1)
- Stata (Empirical analysis)
- Matlab (Structural estimation)
- Python (Webscraping and machine learning)
- Rstudio (Simulation)
- HTML/CSS/Java Script (Web development)
- Revisiting the Racial Achievement Gap: Evidence from Recent US Panel Data (2017)
- The Impact of Information Disclosure on Student Course Selection (2018), with Robert McMillan and Linda Wang
Work in Progress
- Nudging Students Towards Self Regulated Learning: Experimental Evidence from an Online Course, with Lisa Lim, Joseph Jay Williams, and Jen Campbell.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
Balancing Student Success and Inferring Personalized Effects in Dynamic Experiments (2019), with Hammad Shaikh, Arghavan Modiri, Joseph Jay Williams, and Anna Rafferty
- “Frontier in Economics of Education”, Mississauga, April 2017.
- “Intersection of Econometrics and Applied Micro”, Toronto, October 2017.
- “Educational Data Mining”, Montreal, July 2019
- Playing board games
- I organize board game nights for the Graduate Economics Union at U of T.